It has been three months . . . Denis and I left for Japan on August 4, 2008, and today is November 4, 2008. We are still alive. Go figure. I wasn't positive we were going to make it : )
There are plenty of things I miss at home, but, honestly, it's not that bad. I would really love to see my friends and family (and when Expedia screwed us out of our tickets home, I was totally willing to "look on the bright side" and eat the 1500 dollars to go home for Christmas, so I was more than a little sad to find out that we couldn't use our return tickets AT ALL, and just had to eat the 1500 dollars without getting to eat my mom's sweet potato souffle . . . ) but I can handle it.
Our door is open . . . send us an email if you are going to be in China or anywhere else in Asia. We would love to see you : )
Zai Jian!

1 comment:
Your wish is my command. Sweet Potato Souflee will be served when you come home and it won't be left overs. Ha! Ha!
Love you both
Post a Comment