The Great Firewall of China has (for now) said "yes" to Blogspot and "no" to Wordpress, so here we are. If you want to check out the old blog (it has the events leading up to our departure, London, and half of Japan) the link to mine is
http://nbwong.wordpress.com, and the link to Denis's is
http://denisgwong.wordpress.com.
3 comments:
Woo Hoo
I found your latest blog. I was getting worried I would no long be able to enjoy your weird stories about chinese people.
However, now I can stalk this blog!
haha :)
- Jon Huang
They have gotten weirder and weirder . . . I have to get on top of telling them.
Loved the video!!!!!!!!!!!! I figured that if anyone would find pizza, chili dogs, Icecream and a book store you would. With all the American Food you are eating over there does that mean you'll be looking for Chinese food when you come home. Ha! Ha!
Post a Comment