Tuesday, January 27, 2009

August 13, 2008 . . . One of the Best Days of My Life

No joke . . . if you ever have the chance, and are in Hiroshima on a beautiful day, go to Miyajima. Below are 100 photos, but even paring it down to that was difficult. What an insanely beautiful place.

I am trying to catch up on some posts that I know I will want when I look back on this blog in the future. Now that I am currently in Taipei and do not have to fight the Great Firewall of China, I thought that I would go onto Wordpress and finish my Japan posts, but once I got onto my old blog, I froze . . . I didn't remember how to do anything, and they have changed the organization of all the tools. I shed a little tear and navigated back to Blogspot . . . oh well, everything is already horrendously out of order.

I promise I will try to put in captions soon, but really, how many of you actually read what I write : ) Right now I am focusing on getting the pictures in because the process takes so long back in Shanghai.




































































































No comments: