Friday, February 20, 2009

Some English Fun

I teach all native level English classes . . . whether some of my kids are actually at said level could be debated, but still, my monkeys have enough control of the English language to keep them from writing anything truly absurd, truly blog worthy. But Denis's classes are another story : )

These are the responses to one part of his weekly quiz. The students had to use vocabulary words in a sentence. Below are one student's interpretations:

1. My hunch always wrong, when I think it will sunny tomorrow, there are always rainy next day.
2. I like the music which had fast rhythm
3. The moon is glowed last night.
4. Exposure of your skin had many poxs.
5. Bitch always peeked the person who dressing clothes.

You don't get much better than this. Number five is my favorite--why bitch.

Honestly though, I wish I could speak Chinese this well. I would feel so accomplished . . . I am not even remotely kidding.

1 comment:

d-ah said...

and...I marked all of her answers correct!