Well . . . not so good guitars, but for the sake of alliteration, you will have to go with me on the good guitars . . . just know that they are actually pretty crappy : )
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Toco PO PO????.... Hmm, a new spin on Mexican food. Very interesting Love the pics. Looks like Denis is giving Elvis a run for his money and not so great guitar got a great home. You're friends look like a FUN group. And your tatoo...WHY not. Get it??? Ha! Ha! Ha! Love and miss you both. Have fun!!!!! Say hello to everyone for me.
In Singapore, actually. I don't know if I would get one in China . . . I would probably end up with a little China in my blood, and that can't be good.
But then again, I didn't think I would eat street food like I do, so who knows . . .
3 comments:
Toco PO PO????.... Hmm, a new spin on Mexican food. Very interesting Love the pics. Looks like Denis is giving Elvis a run for his money and not so great guitar got a great home. You're friends look like a FUN group. And your tatoo...WHY not. Get it??? Ha! Ha! Ha! Love and miss you both. Have fun!!!!! Say hello to everyone for me.
Hmm..
so did you get a tattoo in China? or have you always had that
In Singapore, actually. I don't know if I would get one in China . . . I would probably end up with a little China in my blood, and that can't be good.
But then again, I didn't think I would eat street food like I do, so who knows . . .
Post a Comment